One of our supporters recently raised £300 for us by running the 50k Thames Path, that’s enough to provide two new beds to young people sleeping on the floor, on the sofa or sharing with a parent.
Whether you are a seasoned competitor, or a first time runner or cyclist, we can provide support and guidance to help you on your way.
There are three ways to secure a place in an event:
Find an event and secure the space yourself, there is no minimum fundraising target, but we’ll give you a running or cycling top and lots of support!
- Find an event and ask us to secure a space, there will be a minimum fundraising target, and we’ll still give you a running or cycling top and lots of support!
- Join us on Sunday, 14th October 2018 for the Royal Parks Half Marathon, 13.1 miles through four of London’s most beautiful parks: Hyde Park, St James's Park, Kensington Gardens and Green Park. Places are limited so apply early. We ask you to raise £350 and in return we’ll give you a running top and lots of support!
The impact of your fundraising:
- £400 could fund a year’s bus pass for a young person who is without any parental support and who can only find accommodation a long way from college. Your contribution would mean they do not have to choose between whether to attend college or feed themselves.
- £200 could buy a family a cooker, so their children can have a hot meal.
- £150 could buy a bed for a child who has previously been sleeping on the floor, so they are happier and less tired at school.
If you have any questions about doing a challenge event for Buttle UK then please contact Richard on 020 7798 6231 or email him and he'll be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!