Don’t have a support worker

With the exception of grants for school fees all applications must be made by a support worker. You may have a support worker already, they are the term we use for someone from a professional agency who works with you or your children on a regular basis. They could work for a statutory agency or voluntary organisation. They may be a health worker, a youth support worker, housing support officer, probation officer, someone connected to your children's centre, school or college or someone in a similar role.

Back to top