Skip Content

Quality Mark Universities

The links below will take you to a list of Higher Education Institutions (universities) with the Quality Mark for England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you would like to know more about what support the university provides for people in or leaving care you should get in contact with the person who's contact details appear next to the university logo. 

If you are an institution with the Quality Mark and your contact details are incorrect or are not displayed, please email us.

Please click on the country name below to reach the full lists: 


Northern Ireland




Regional Networks

The Who Cares? Trust's H.E. Handbook offers a summary of all the support on offer to care leavers at Higher Education Institutions in England.

There are a number of regional networks of universities that support Looked After and Care Experienced Young People. For a complete list please visit the page within our Quality Mark members section (requires log-in). 

SW Wales Reaching Wider PartnershipSouth West Wales Reaching Wider Partnership Guide to Further Education and Higher Education







QM Colleges